10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Feel the warm countryside breeze while you lounge by the pool at this renovated farmhouse in Chateaurenard. Hop in for a quick lap and then fix yourself a snack in the summer kitchen underneath the shaded pool house. Then, wander through fragrant gardens and olive groves before heading out to dinner at Table de Nicolas for traditional French cuisine, 11 kilometers away in St. Remy de Provence.
Situated on 1 hectare of private, expertly manicured lawns, Mas Prestige is split between the main house, guest house, and studio. Stone walkways and lush lawns connect each separate building, adding an extra touch of privacy to the estate. Inside, stretch out on the sofa by the wood-burning fireplace, get creative in the chef’s kitchen, and pamper yourself in the spa-like ensuites.
Mas Prestige comes with 5 parking spaces and 2 alfresco dining areas, so don’t be afraid to invite new friends over for dinner. Stir up a few cocktails and gather in the outdoor lounge, enjoying the countryside scenery as the sun sets. If the party goes late, fire up the charcoal grill for a late-night snack in the pool house lounge. Then, retire to the warm fire next to the master suite’s king bed.
St. Remy de Provence is an incredible place to eat and drink, so work up an appetite by hiking through Alpilles Natural Regional Park. Most trails lead to scenic lookouts, so make sure to bring a camera. Then, have a light lunch at Maison Cambillau, famous for their Provencal flatbread. At dinner, Les Filles du Patissier features a new menu of fresh ingredients every day, and it’s set in a bustling square in the old town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Television, Air conditioning, Garden view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed(can be split in 2 twins), Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Private terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & steam room, Walk-in closet, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Fireplace, Air conditioning, Direct access to shared terrace, Pool view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Ice maker
- Radiant floors (heating & cooling)
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Charcoal barbecue
- 2 Alfresco dining areas
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 5 spaces
- Security cameras - inward facing, only active when alarm is on
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping 2 times a week for 3 hours
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Additional Housekeeping
- Private Chef
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 8 minute drive to Les Pizzas de Sandrine
- 11 km to Saint-Remy-de-provence
- 17 km to Les Baux-de-Provence
- 18 km to Alpilles Natural Regional Park,
- 21 km to Fontvieille
- 27 km to Golf de Servanes
- 82 km to Marseille Airport (MRS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
56 min drive
Points of Interest
Les Pizzas de Sandrine
8 min drive
15 min drive
22 min drive
29 min drive
32 min drive
Golf de Servanes
35 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.