12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
This wonderfully refurbished home in one of London’s most fashionable districts, Knightsbridge, offers a sumptuous home away from home. Catering for a dozen guests, the home radiates charm and sophistication, complete with an elegant, brightly lit living room and an outdoor terrace. Complete with a refined study and exercise room, the proximity to central London and Hyde Park will appeal to many.
The modernized Elizabethan facade of this home is the first thing that will impact guests, harking back to the great history of the UK’s capital. Entering via a quiet side street, guests will instantly be struck by the light color themes, which amplify the sunlight shining in from the convenient terrace through ample windows. Outfitted to superb standards, the apartment ensures that guests can experience next-level convenience and comfort; from ornate, walk-in wardrobe room, through to the marble and dark wood utilized in the luxury bathroom. For guests who have a need to work or make calls, the private study’s pleasant outside view, crafted desk and pleasant office environment make for very useful resource.
The location of this home is an impressive one. Knightsbridge is one of the UK’s most desirable postcodes, and guests can simply walk or take a very short taxi ride to a huge range of shopping options, including the legendary Harrods. This district is jammed with the city’s most fashionable and lauded restaurants, providing a huge range of options for the gastronomically-minded, while the green expanses of Hyde Park are legendary for enjoyable rambles and bracing walks in the core of this international city. As evening falls, take in a stimulating West End play or slip into a chic Belgravia bar for a taste of London’s legendary nightlife.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: King size beds, Access to shared bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Balcony, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Nespresso machine
- Exercise room
- Office space
- Heating system
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking (2 spots)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Harrods
- 4 minute drive to Victoria and Albert museum
- 7 minute drive to Kensington Palace
- 7 minute drive to Buckingham Palace
- 10 minute drive to Big Ben
- 15 minute drive to London Eye
- 12.4 miles to London City Airport (LCY)
- 13.4 miles to Heathrow (LHR)
- 48 miles to Stansted Airport (STN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Greater London, United Kingdom
London Heathrow Airport
28 min drive
Points of Interest
2 min walking
7 min drive
8 min drive
12 min drive
Victoria and Albert Museum
13 min walking
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.