Hammock Lake Estate
14 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Still waters reflect the flickering light from the firepit at this coastal-chic residence in Coral Gables. Its wide veranda, beadboard paneling, wicker chairs, and stone fireplace give it an invitingly beach-casual feel, while a pool and pavilion help you make the most of the lakefront setting. Watch osprey snap up fish from the porch, then drive into Coconut Grove for your own dinner.
Set off from the private dock in the kayaks and see if you can spot turtles, cool off in the swimming pool, prep lunch and dinner on the built-in barbecue, and finish the evening with conversation and maybe a campfire song or two around the firepit. Al-fresco lounging and dining areas make it easy to savor the Florida sunshine, while an indoor wet bar, wood-burning fireplace, cable TV, and Wi-Fi make entertaining friends and family a snap.
The wide veranda at this vacation rental wraps around an L-shaped great room where slipcovered sofas are tucked around the fireplace and a checkerboard floor is a pop of pattern in the fully equipped kitchen. Woven chairs seat 12 in the dining room.
There are five bedrooms in the main house of this luxury property and one in a guest house. In the main house, you’ll find a lake-view master suite with a king bed and en-suite bathroom, two bedrooms with queen beds and en-suite bathrooms, and two bedrooms with queen beds that share a hall bathroom. A queen bed, en-suite bathroom, kitchenette, and living area make the guest house a perfect retreat for any teenagers in your group.
Nature lovers will find plenty to explore on a holiday here, whether it’s watching the wildlife on the 16-acre lake, biking to Matheson Hammock Park to see the oceanfront atoll, or wandering through Fairchild Tropical Gardens. But you’re also close enough to shop and eat out in downtown Coral Gables, and for a day trip to Miami Beach, followed by a night out in its lively restaurants, bars, and clubs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone double rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lakeview
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Kitchenette, Direct access to patio
- Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Ice machine
- Espresso machine
- Apple TV
- Wood fireplace
- Wet bar
- Office space
- Central air conditioning
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Private dock
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Fire pit
- Al-fresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Garage - 4 spaces
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Security cameras - can be turned off
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of interest:
- 8 minute drive to Fairchild Tropical Gardens
- 2.6 miles to Matheson Hammock Park
- 6.1 miles to Coconut Grove
- 9.5 miles to Downtown Miami
- 11 miles to American Airlines Arena
- 13 miles to Miami Design District
- 17 miles to Miami Beach Golf Club
- 19 miles to Normandy Shores Golf Course
- 3.2 miles to Tahiti Beach
- 16 miles to Miami Beach
- 10 miles to Miami International Airport (MIA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
What you can expect from Airbnb Luxe
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Coral Gables, FL
Miami International Airport (MIA)
23 min drive
10 min drive
39 min drive
Miami Beach Golf Club
31 min drive
41 min drive
Points of Interest
Old Cutler Road
5 min drive
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
5 min drive
Matheson Hammock Park
8 min drive
15 min drive
22 min drive
American Airlines Arena
27 min drive
Miami Design District
27 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We’ll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip. Trip designers are available in English.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.