8 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Caribbean sunshine bounces off whitewashed ceilings and makes the coral-stone walls glow at this traditional Barbados estate. Laid out around a pool, with a wide veranda separating indoors from out, the villa feels like a private resort amid 2 acres of palm-dotted gardens. It’s a 10-minute walk to the soft Sandy Lane resort beach, where everyone from Queen Elizabeth II to Rihanna has stayed.
A long drive separates this villa from the rest of the world, and a fountain sets a serene mood as you enter. Settle in on a lounger by the pool, catch up on reading or cocktails in the shade of the outdoor sitting area, and serve lunch and dinner from the barbecue at an alfresco table for 6. Stretch out in the home gym after a day on the golf course, and unwind with the help of the TV and Wi-Fi.
Coral-stone columns line the outdoor living areas and continue inside, connecting the spaces in a seamless way. High ceilings and fans keep the breeze wafting over the living room and a dining area that seats 10, even on the balmiest days. The separate kitchen is fully equipped and lit by a skylight, and has an inviting breakfast table.
Each of the 5 bedrooms at this vacation rental has a king bed, ensuite bathroom, and air conditioning. The master suite is a honeymoon-worthy retreat that also features a jetted tub and a balcony overlooking the pool.
This villa is a 10-minute walk or 3-minute drive from Sandy Lane, a celeb-favorite luxury resort with a prime position on the island’s west-facing Platinum Coast. Spend days snorkeling with the family just off the beach or teeing off on the legendary Old Nine golf course. Make the 8-minute drive into Holetown to treat yourself to a holiday souvenir at one of the shops or enjoy a night out.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Balcony with pool view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Air conditioning
- Home gym
- Media room
- Ice maker
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Outside parking - 4 spaces
- Garage parking - 8
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 8 hours / 6 days a week
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1 minute drive to Sandy Lane - Old Nine Golf Course
- 8 minute drive to Holetown
- 9.4 km to Bridgetown
- 3 minute drive to beach and facilities at Sandy Lane Hotel
- 26 km drive to the Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
En suite bathroom, King bed
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 9 more
Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
35 min drive
Sandy Lane - Old Nine Golf Course
1 min drive
Points of Interest
Sandy Lane Hotel
2 min drive
7 min drive
16 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.