Mountain View Chalet
18 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
This extraordinary chalet enjoys a secluded setting at Big Sky Resort in Montana, with ski-in/ski-out access to White Otter Lift and sublime views of Lone Peak. The villa is superbly appointed for an alpine getaway in any season, featuring a sauna, game room, gourmet kitchen, and outdoor hot tub among other high-end amenities. Five spacious and cozy bedrooms plus a cozy kids' room accommodate up to eighteen guests, ideal for multiple families or large groups of friends.
The cavernous great room balances antique grandeur with welcoming modern comforts. Leather sofas face the beautiful stone fireplace under a halo chandelier hanging from the high, wood-beamed ceilings, perfect for evening drinks after a long day on the slopes. An open kitchen with chef-grade appliances serves an island breakfast bar for five and a lovely dining table for ten. The downstairs family room is ideal for nighttime festivities, featuring a pool table, game table, hearth-warmed lounge, wet bar, and cozy wall-to-wall carpeting. Outdoors, the hot tub welcomes soothing soaks under the starry sky.
The mountain-view master suite is located on the main level, featuring a king bed, a twin-size daybed, a private sitting area, and an ensuite bathroom with large shower, dual vanity, and soaking tub. There are three guestrooms on the upper level and two rooms (a guestroom and the kids' room) on the lower level. Various bedding arrangements and plentiful bathrooms provide comfortable accommodations for guests of all ages.
The villa includes a three-car garage and a ski room with storage racks and boot dryers. Guests can ski directly onto the slopes near White Otter Lift, or drive about seven miles to the resort’s base and town center. The superb Moonlight Basin Clubhouse and Spanish Peaks Clubhouse are both within easy reach, featuring fitness and wellness amenities, superb dining, and some of the finest golf and outdoor sporting activities in the Mountain West.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Twin size day bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Twin size day bed, Shared access to hallway full bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Two twin size beds, Twin size day bed, Twin size trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Additional Bedding - Kids Room: Two queen size beds, Shared access to game room full bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Sonos sound system
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Pool table
- Dry sauna
- Wet bar
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ski storage
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Outdoor furniture (Summer only)
- Garage (3 spots)
- Parking (3 spots)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Moonlight Basin Clubhouse
- 7 miles to Big Sky Town Center
- 8.5 miles to Big Sky Golf Course
- 8.6 miles to Big Sky Meadow Village
- 8.9 miles to Ousel Falls Park
- 12 miles to Spanish Peaks Clubhouse
- 59 miles to Yellowstone National Park West Entrance
- 130 miles to Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
- Ski-in/ski-out to White Otter Lift (Roads may not be groomed very early or late in the season)
- 7.0 miles to Big Sky Resort
- 53 miles to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
Sonos sound system
Big Sky, MT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.