(A1) Kokos Beach House 1
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
This exceptional villa is located on the Byron Bay Shoreline south of Brisbane, within walking distance of Belongil Beach and Byron Bay town. Part of Kokos Beach Houses, the home is superbly appointed with high-end amenities for relaxation and dining, including a heated swimming pool, excellent media features, and a gourmet kitchen. The villa's style balances a classic beach vibe with modern luxury enhancements, offering a fresh and comfortable haven for families, groups of friends, or business travelers. Four ample bedrooms with flexible bedding arrangements accommodate up to eight guests in total comfort.
The ample, fenced-in yard and entertainment area invite you to long days and evenings in the open air. Dip into the sparkling swimming pool and sunbathe on elegant lounge chairs. Returning from the beach in the afternoon, fire up the barbeque grill and relish an alfresco meal. Then linger outdoors in the enchanting night, sipping Australian wine under the stars.
The main living room features vanishing walls on two sides, creating a graceful, indoor/outdoor space infused with an alfresco ambiance. The open-concept interior features a comfortable TV lounge, a dining table for eight, and a fully equipped kitchen with generous prep space. Central air conditioning and heating keep you comfortable in all seasons.
The bedrooms are airy yet cozy, with lovely timber accents and neutral color palettes that evoke a classic beachfront serenity. The master and primary guest suites open to balconies and feature queen beds and ensuite bathrooms. The other two guestrooms feature pairs of twin beds (which can be arranged as kings if desired) and share a bathroom and comfortable TV room.
From this private retreat, you're within easy walking distance of Belongil Beach, Byron Main Beach, and downtown Byron Bay. The sublime natural beauty of New South Wales is on full display at Arakwal National Park and Cape Byron State Conservation Area, both five minutes away by car. Golfers are about thirty kilometers to Teven Valley.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to lounge bathroom with bedroom 4, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct Access to the lounge
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to lounge bathroom with bedroom 4, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct Access to the lounge
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Streaming television
- Sonos sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas barbeque
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa pre-stocking (Upon request)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 minute walk to Byron Bay downtown
- 5 minute drive to Arakwal National Park
- 5 minute drive to Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- 9 minute drive to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 30 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 32 km to Minyon Falls Lookout
- 92 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 5 minute walk to Belongil Beach
- 10 minute walk to Byron Main Beach
- 6 minute drive to Wategos Beach
- 8 minute drive to Tallow Beach
- 34 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 66 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Sonos sound system
Pool safety fence
+ 4 more
Byron Bay, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.