12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Make an award-winning residence the setting for a memorable holiday at Racquet Retreat. Tucked between the Noosa riverfront, a sandy beach and a jetty opposite the national park, this Queensland vacation rental boasts a one-of-a-kind location—and its modern architecture only adds to its charms.
Step past the walls of this estate and into what feels like your own private resort. Outside, there’s a boat dock on the river, a swimming pool, a hot tub, gas barbecue, and lounging and dining areas for you to enjoy, as well as a tennis court, as the villa’s name suggests. Inside, a home theater, bar area, pool table, streaming TV and Wi-Fi make entertaining and relaxing equally simple.
Fold-away glass walls perfectly frame the river views from the villa’s open-concept great room. The free-flowing space gets a cool, gallery-like vibe from its all-white color scheme and sculptural furnishings that’s balanced by the warmth of its wood accents. An inviting sitting area, dining table for ten and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar provide plenty of space to enjoy the company of friends and family.
This luxury property has two bedrooms with king beds, en-suite bathrooms and balconies, including the master suite. There are also two sets of two bedrooms each with a king bed in one, two twin bunk beds in the other and a shared Jack and Jill style bathroom, perfect for parents traveling with younger children.
Though it’s known for its surfing, Noosa is also a wonderful area for other water sports and sunny family getaways. Racquet Retreat is only a 4-minute drive from Noosa Head Main Beach, whose relatively calm waters are ideal for children or beginner surfers, and a 10-minute drive or less from a choice of several other beaches. When you’re done laying on the sand or playing in the surf, it’s a 5-minute drive to everything from casual cafés and boutiques to honeymoon-worthy waterfront dinners in downtown Noosa Heads.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 3, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 King single size bunk beds, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 2, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 6, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 6, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Home theatre
- Streaming television
- Pool table
- Bar area
- Video game console
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Boat dock
- Pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Tennis court
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to downtown Noosa Heads
- 7 minute drive to Noosa Spit Recreation Reserve and Botanic Gardens
- 7 minute drive to Noosa National Park
- 8 minute drive to downtown Noosaville
- 9 minute drive to Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- 17 km to Peregian Golf Club
- 36 km to downtown Sunshine Coast
- 4 minute drive to Noosa Head Main Beach
- 5 minute drive to Little Cove
- 7 minute drive to Tea Tree Bay
- 9 minute drive to Sunshine Beach
- 10 minute drive to Alexandria Bay
- 33 km to Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY)
- 138 km to Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Pool safety fence
+ 6 more
Noosa Heads, Australia
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules