Restored 18th-century farmhouse in Giuggianello
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Holiday like an Italian at Masseria Maxima. Located in the charming small town of Giuggianello in the Apulia region, this vacation rental is just a 15-minute drive from the coastal town of Otranto and its local-favorite beaches. A beautifully restored 18th-century farmhouse, it’s a wonderful spot to relax with family and friends—and an ideal base for exploring the area.
Bask in the southern Italian sun in private outdoor living areas with a swimming pool and plenty of loungers, or try out local fare on the charcoal barbecue and an al-fresco dining table for six. After a day spent by the pool or at the beach, continue relaxing with the help of the villa’s Apple TV and Wi-Fi.
Built in the 1700s as a farmhouse, Masseria Maxima has since been lovingly restored with a combination of playful modern pieces and accents from around the world. Its open-concept living and dining areas sit under a beautiful vaulted ceiling, and invite you to pause for a while around an ornamental fireplace and an antique table. The adjacent kitchen is fully equipped and has an equally welcoming breakfast bar.
There are three bedrooms all with queen beds and en-suite bathrooms.
Masseria Maxima is a 2-minute drive from the town center of Giuggianello, so it’s easy to pop in for a meal or sundries, and a 10-minute drive from the town of Maglie and its historic center. To truly vacation Italian-style, though, make the short drive to one of several nearby beaches, whose clear waters have made the Salento area popular with visitors from across the country, for a honeymoon-worthy day in the sun.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Satellite TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Satellite TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Satellite TV
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice Maker
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining areas with seating for 6
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pools - unheated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Charcoal barbeque
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeping (Monday-Friday, 2.5hr per day)
- Electricty up to 200kw/week
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Extra housekeeping (100euro/day)
Points of Interest
- 2 minute drive to city center of Giuggianello
- 10 minute drive to Maglie
- 15 km to Otranto
- 43 km to Lecce
- 12 km to Castro Marina Beach
- 13 km to Porto Badisco Beach
- 13 km to Santa Cesarea Beach
- 87 km to Brindisi Airport (BDS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.