Contemporary chalet near the village core
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
One of the most iconic ski destinations on the planet, the village of Zermatt is nestled into the Swiss Alps, right beneath the Matterhorn. From Chalet White Pearl’s luxurious five bedroom accommodations, you’ll have an incredible view of the mountain, as well as ski-in/ski-out access to its World famous ski runs. And, just a fifteen-minute walk from the Chalet, you’ll find Zermatt’s village core, which is well known for its vibrant atmosphere and exciting nightlife.
White Pearl’s peaked ceiling, exposed beams, stone accents, and mountain views all combine to create an inviting ambiance, sure to warm you up after spending time outside. Hanging from the ceiling, you’ll find elegant chandelier lighting. At the villa’s center, a wood burning fireplace is sure to enhance the mood. And, designer furniture and high-end electronics decorate the rest of the spacious common areas.
Upon your return home from a day of skiing, leave your boots and any wet gear on the heated rack and head straight for White Pearl’s Wellness area, containing a ten-meter swimming pool, steam room, rainfall shower, and Finnish sauna. Once you’re feeling rejuvenated, join the group for dinner in the formal dining area, with seating for fourteen. Then settle in for an entertaining evening in the cinema room, complete with a pool table and bar.
Whether you want to be the first one on the slopes each morning or you’d rather just get there when you get there, Chalet White Pearl makes it easy and hassle-free. Just ski across the meadow to Klein Matterhorn Express, and you’re on your way. When it’s time to come home, take Moosweg ski-run, it will lead you right back to White Pearl’s front door. If you’d like to explore other lift areas, the Findelbach Gondola is just a three-minute walk as well. When the sun goes down, Zermatt’s legendary nightlife begins. Walk fifteen-minutes into town, and you’ll find over one-hundred restaurants, and a wide range of exciting bars and pubs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be split in two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bath tub, Television, Balcony with views of the Matterhorn
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be split in two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Balcony with views of the Matterhorn
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be split in two twins), Additional bedding of two couchettes single beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Balcony with views of the Matterhorn
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be split in two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bath tub, Television, lounge area with fireplace, Balcony with views of the Matterhorn
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be split in two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bath tub, Television, lounge area with fireplace, dressing area, Balcony with views of the Matterhorn
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Cinema room with bar/ pool table
- Apple TV
- Wellness area with 10m swimming pool, hamman/steam room, rainfall shower
- Finnish sauna
- Heated boot racks
- Power jet plunge pool
- Views of Matterhorn
STAFF & SERVICES
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Daily housekeeping
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
Points of interest
- 15 minute walk to Zermatt center
- Ski in/ski out Klein Matterhorn Express (you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run)
- 3 minute walk to Findelbach gondola
- 83 km to Sion Airport (ASA)
- 215 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 14 people
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.