Contemporary minimalism near Rodeo Drive
4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
One of the largest residences, 1255 Edris Drive showcases a seamless flow from ample entertaining, living and dining areas to spacious outdoor living spaces located on every floor. The entry level is dedicated to gathering and socializing featuring a hidden wine bar with teak wood finishes, lounge and fully integrated entertainment system. Glass doors connect to the first-floor terrace complete with heated spa, garden and lounging patio. Also ideal for entertaining guests is the third-floor dining room, which is encased in glass with bi-folding windows that create a breezy, alfresco dining experience. The third floor also boasts a gourmet kitchen with casual countertop seating, living room and terrace.
Two exquisitely designed bedroom suites provide absolute luxury and comfort, including the second-floor guest quarters featuring a private terrace, custom walk-in closet and ensuite bath with freestanding tub and dual vanities. The upper level features the resplendent master suite, a private oasis with lounging area, spa-style bath and terrace overlooking the tree-lined streets and city below. Showcasing a blend of chic minimalism and rich modern style, 1255 Edris Drive’s open-concept design and window walls create bright, airy interiors ideal for enjoying the Southern California climate.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain/steam shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television (cable)
- Sound System
- Central air conditioning
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Parking (2 spaces)
- Electric vehicle charging station
SHARED ACCESS TO MR. C HOTEL AMENITIES
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Room service
- Lobby lounge
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.2 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 3.3 miles to The Grove
- 6.9 miles to Hollywood
- 7.2 miles to The Getty Center
- 7.6 miles to Hollywood Bowl
- 7.7 miles to Venice Canals
- 10 miles to Universal Studios
- 13 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 16 Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 19 Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 37 miles to Disneyland
- 7.6 miles to Venice Beach
- 8.3 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 19.3 miles to Malibu Pier
- 14.7 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 10.1 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 16.2 miles to Van Nuys Airport (VNY)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 1 more
Los Angeles, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.