16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 10 bathrooms
Let yourself fall in love with the charm, luxury and location of Chalet Dana. This French Alps vacation rental will enchant with its traditional architecture, thoughtful range of resort-worthy amenities and picturesque setting in the resort town of Megève. And with more than 9,000 square feet of living space and eight bedrooms, it has room for up to sixteen friends or family members to share the experience.
After a day out in the mountains, indulge yourself with a stretch in the chalet’s private gym, a session in the spa and hammam, a glass from the wine cellar or a film in the plush home theater. Cozy up to both an indoor fireplace and an outdoor firepit and, for a magical evening, watch the snow fall from the al-fresco hot tub.
From the outside, Chalet Dana is all tradition, yet on the inside, the residence is surprisingly contemporary. Ensconce yourself in charcoal sofas or soft, sculptural dining chairs in the open-concept living and dining room, or gather around the table-height breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen. Espresso-toned wood paneling, knit rugs and glass-fronted fireplaces have a modern feel without being cold.
Continue your honeymoon from everyday life in one of the chalet’s six bedrooms with king beds. There is also one bedroom with two twin beds and one bedroom with two bunk beds. All eight bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, and many open to a balcony or terrace.
While the villa is close enough to the slopes for a wonderful ski holiday, it’s also close to plenty of après-ski hot spots. Join the jet set at the famed Domaine du Mont d’Arbois resort for a cocktail or dinner, or wander the charming streets of central Megève until you find the perfect bistro or restaurant serving up hearty Savoyard cuisine.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Dual vanity, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Dual vanity, Outdoor access to Terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Dual vanity, Outdoor access to Terrace
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 7: 2 Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 8: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom withwith stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 16
- Breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Espresso Machine
- Wine cellar
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Home theatre
- Exercise area
- Office space
- Sound system
- Recreational area
- Mountain View
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 6hrs per day
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef services
- Butler services
- Private Driver
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 km to Domaine du Monde d'Arbois
- 3 km to Megève city center
- 7.4 km to Mont Joly
- 93 km to Geneva Airport
- 175 km to Lyon Airport
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 16 people
+ 3 more
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.