Viceroy Sugar Beach - Beachfront Collection Villa 2
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Located just above the sands of St. Lucia’s most coveted, Sugar Beach, this four bedroom villa offers its guests the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in one of the World’s most beautiful settings. Beachfront Collection Villa 2 shows off the Caribbean lifestyle at its finest and most luxurious. Nearby, you’ll find breathtaking natural wonders, botanical gardens, and the resort amenities of Viceroy Sugar Beach.
Crafted by London Based, award-winning, architect Michaelis Boyd, this beachfront villa seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor spaces into one immaculate open-air floorplan. From the ocean to the sandy shore, to the living room couch, fresh breeze and natural sunlight flow barrier-free, allowing guests to celebrate Sugar Beach’s beautiful environment throughout every inch of the estate. Inside, carefully selected designer furnishings, the highest-end electronics, and lavish finishings and fixtures show Collection’s attention to finer details. Floor-to-ceiling windows and openings capture ocean and mountain views from the living room, terrace, dining area, and every bedroom.
Steps down from the villa’s scenic terrace, you’ll find the pristine white-sand, iconic beach loungers, and crystal clear water of Sugar Beach. Moving back up to the terrace, you’ll surely appreciate the outdoor kitchen and alfresco dining area, both utilizing the ocean and mountain views to create the perfect setting for a family dinner or barbeque with friends. Back inside, Collection is outfitted with Wi-Fi, cable television, a media room, integrated sound system, and air conditioning. And, during your stay, you’ll benefit from daily housekeeping, a butler service, and access to the resort amenities of Viceroy Sugar Beach.
After a day of soaking up the sun and surf on Sugar Beach, treat yourself to dinner at one of Viceroy’s restaurants, or venture into town to find authentic Creole cuisine at Country Breeze, which is just a few minutes inland. If you’d like to take your relaxing Caribbean vacation to the next level, visit Rain Forest Spa for an afternoon. And, if you feel like exploring, you’ll find Toraille Waterfall, Sulphur Springs, Tet Paul Nature Trail, and Diamond Botanical Garden, all within ten kilometers.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Access to gazebo with outdoor seating, View of ocean and mountain
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, View of ocean and mountain
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Alfresco shower, Television, Air conditioning, Safe, Private balcony, View of ocean and mountain
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Desk, Air conditioning, Private balcony, View of ocean and mountain
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Coffee machine & Nespresso
- Wine fridge
- Cable television
- Integrated sound system
- Media/Game room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Infinity pool - not heated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Outdoor kitchen
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Access to Viceroy Sugar Beach resort amenities
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 750 m to Petit Piton
- 5.3 km to Sulphur Springs
- 6.1 km to Soufriere
- 6.6 km to Diamond Botanical Gardens
- 7.4 km to Tet Paul Nature Trail
- 7.9 km to Toraille Waterfall
- 32.9 km to Hewanorra Airport (UVF)
- 48.7 km to George Charles Airport (SLU)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 3 more
Soufriere, Saint Lucia
Hewanorra Airport (UVF)
49 min drive
George Charles Airport (SLU)
84 min drive
Points of Interest
0 min drive
11 min drive
Tet Paul Nature Trail
14 min drive
Diamond Botanical Gardens
15 min drive
17 min drive
Groceries and Alcohol
18 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.