Fully-staffed and tranquil contemporary villa
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Discover an oasis just minutes from Marrakech at Villa Sidi. With six bedrooms and a great location in view of the Atlas Mountains, this beautifully appointed vacation rental makes it easy for you and up to twelve friends or family members to explore the city, visit the dunes or simply relax. A full staff is ready to pamper you, and an eco-friendly heating system means your holiday is green.
Your stay at Villa Sidi includes the services of a private chef, villa manager, housekeeper and security staff. Take in the mountain views from sun-splashed outdoor living areas with a pool, barbecue and whimsical artwork. Inside, you’ll find amenities such as a TV, sound system and Wi-Fi, as well as a provided smartphone.
This luxury property pairs traditional Moroccan pieces with clean-lined modern architecture in its bright, open-concept living areas. Two sitting areas—one sunken, one raised—are separated by a sleek fireplace, and the adjacent dining area can seat all twelve guests in a room flooded with light by floor-to-ceiling windows. While there is a fully equipped kitchen at the villa, it’s for staff use only.
The villa has five bedrooms with queen beds, many of which open to the pool terrace or have their own lounge areas, and one bedroom with two twin beds and its own terrace. All six bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and, like the main living areas, a gorgeous mix of traditional rugs, vibrant colors and modern furnishings.
The property’s location on the Route de Sidi Abdallah Ghiat means you can use it as a tranquil honeymoon from everyday life or as a base to explore. Set aside at least one day to visit both the bustling Jema el-Fna and the quiet Majorelle Gardens in central Marrakech. Avid golfers will want to book a tee time at the nearby Ryads al Maaden resort course, and visitors seeking sun can take a day trip to the beaches in the port city of Agadir.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Television, Safe, Access to pool terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Access to pool terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Safe, Access to pool terrace
- Bedroom 6: Two twin beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Access to private covered terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (Staff use only)
- Ice maker
- Coffee Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sound System
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool
- Rooftop terrace
STAFF & SERVICES
- Onsite villa manager
- 4G Smartphone
- Garden Maintenance
- Private Cook
- Half-Board: Breakfast & dinner
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Nespresso capsules
Points of Interest
- 21 km to Ryads Al Maaden Médina & Golf Resort
- 22 km to Marrakech
- 23 km to Jema el-Fna
- 25 km to Jardins Marjorielle
- 24 km to Marrakech-Menary Airport (RAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.