10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Experience the best of Tuscan country and village life at Villa Oliveto. Take part in small-town life in Castelmuzio, near Siena, then, retreat to this rural five-bedroom villa with views of the countryside. A nearby park and private fenced pool are perfect for kids, while parents will enjoy watching the sunset with a glass of wine from the terrace.
The villa and its garden are set in a picturesque olive grove. The fenced-in infinity pool has views of the hills; you can enjoy them from the water or from a chaise longue on the pool deck. A sunny deck is ideal for sunbathing, and for outdoor dining, there’s a charcoal barbecue and shady dining area. For the youngest guests, a crib and high chair are available; for grown-ups, there’s Wi-Fi access and satellite television.
The charming two-story house was recently restored using traditional local materials like chestnut ceiling beams and terracotta floor tiles. Rooms are open and breezy, with large windows opening to the garden, white walls and a cheerful mix of rustic and modern furnishings. The well-equipped kitchen has a gas cooktop and dishwasher, plus stylish touches like wood cabinets, stone countertops and a tile backsplash.
Villa Oliveto has three bedrooms on the ground floor and two bedrooms on the second floor, which is accessed by an exterior staircase. On the ground floor, there are two bedrooms with king beds; one has an en-suite bathroom and the other has access to a bathroom. The third bedroom has two twin beds. Upstairs, one bedroom has a king bed and en-suite bathroom and the other has two twin beds and a shared bathroom. All five bedrooms have ceiling fans for warmer summer nights.
From the villa, it’s a 5-minute walk to the shops, restaurants and park in the village of Castelmuzio. By car, it’s a 10-minute drive to the town of Pienza, and only 14 km to the Sinalunga train station. In the winter, make the 55 km drive to the Monte Amiata ski area. If you’re flying in or out of the region, the Florence airport is a 132 km drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/tub, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Smart TV
- Streaming television
- Integrated sound system
- Washing machine
- Baby crib
- High chair
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Barbecue grill
- Parking - 3 spaces
- View of the horizon
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service is provided twice weekly
- Twice a week towel change
- Weekly linen is change - more than one week stay required
- Welcome basket on arrival
At Extra Cost – advance notice required:
- Villa pre-stocking - grocery lists must be provided 5 days prior to arrival
- Villa heating
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Cooking lessons
- 5 minute walk to:
- 10 minute drive to Pienza
- 14 km to Sinalunga train station
- 24 km to Montepulciano hospital
- 55 km to Monte Amiata ski slope
- 132 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.