Villa dei Giardini
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Let a country road lead you to the rural Villa dei Giardini. Set amongst three acres of cypress, olive and fruit trees, this four-bedroom semi-attached property offers both beautiful views and comfortable terraces from which to enjoy them. Although it’s secluded, it’s not isolated; the sights and amenities of Florence are only 30 minutes away.
Take in the rolling Tuscan hills from one of the home’s three terraces: one with a sitting area and panoramic views; one with sitting and dining areas, a wood burning barbecue and marble work surface with sink; and one by the pool, with a sitting area and covered dining spot. There’s also an outdoor shower for post-swim rinses. Inside, the villa has modern conveniences like central air conditioning, a computer and Wi-Fi access.
Villa dei Giardini’s interiors are airy and comfortable, with high, beamed ceilings and large windows. Traditional fireplace surrounds and terracotta floors have rustic charm, while neutral rugs and upholstery create a calm, relaxing atmosphere in the living room. The dining room features the same garden views and a large inlaid-wood table, and the bright, open-shelved kitchen has a dishwasher, tabletop grill and cheery tile backsplash.
The villa’s four bedrooms each come with air conditioning, a hairdryer and Chianti Cashmere toiletries. Two bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms: one with a king bed and the other with a twin bed and pull-out bed. A third bedroom has a queen bed and private bathroom, and the fourth bedroom has a twin bed and private bathroom. A baby crib is also available.
Villa dei Giardini is just five minutes from a grocery store, pizzeria and train station in town, and 13 km from the hospital and clinic in Fiesole. Bring your rackets for a game at the Anchetta tennis court, 7.6 km away, your workout clothes to the Four Seasons gym, 18.3 km away, or your clubs for a round at the Ugolino golf course, 22 km away. Get your fix of city life in Florence, about 18.3 km away, or take in the sun on the Forte dei Marmi beach, 131 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Read more about Villa Dei Giardini in our magazine (http://magazine.luxuryretreats.com/2014/09/home-tuscany/)
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower/tub, Hairdryer, Chianti Cashmere toiletries, Air conditioning, Window screen
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Hairdryer, Chianti Cashmere toiletries, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Private bathroom with shower, Hairdryer, Chianti Cashmere toiletries, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Window screen
- Bedroom 4: Twin bed, Private bathroom with shower, Hairdryer, Chianti Cashmere toiletries, Air conditioning, Window screen
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Alarm system
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Baby crib
- High chair
- DVD player
- Sonos System
- Satellite television
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Washing machine
- Outdoor shower
- Beach umbrella
- Flotation device
- Beach towels
- Beach chairs
- Outdoor dining
- Wood burning BBQ
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily maid service except Sundays – 4 hours a day
- Porter service
- Laundry service Monday and Thursday
- Baby equipment
- Villa ground tour
- Customized stocking of groceries - advance notice required
- Welcome reception of
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Event fee
- Cook upon request
- Italian cooking & language lessons upon request
- Butler upon request
- Meal plans available (cost depending on arrangement - advance notice required
- Babysitting service upon request
Points of Interest:
- 5 minutes to town, grocery store, Pizzeria Restaurant and train Station
- 13 km to Fiesole Clinic/Hospital
- 7.6 km Anchetta Tennis Court
- 18.3 km to Florence Church and Four Seasons Gym
- 22 km to Ugolino Golf Course
- 131 km to Forte de Marmi Beach
- 41.4 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 11 more
Compiobbi, Fiesole, Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.