12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
Villa Salamouni is a beautiful, six-bedroom villa in the Bab Atlas region outside Marrakech. The villa features outstanding amenities for wellness and play that will delight guests of all ages, while the prime location between the city and the Atlas Mountain provides serene privacy, breathtaking views, and convenient proximity to the city's myriad splendors.
The estate covers about 6,100 square meters of lush ground, with citrus trees and views of the Atlas peaks creating a timeless and quintessential Moroccan ambiance. On the garden level, an ample swimming pool is framed in a beautiful brick terrace that yields to verdant lawn, while an expansive roof terrace features sitting areas, a ping-pong table, and panoramic vistas. Enjoy games of pétanque or outdoor chess as the kids play on the trampoline, and savor tea or alfresco meals in the shaded verandas overlooking the pool.
Pocket doors open from the pool terrace to the interior salon, inviting garden-scented air into the home. The salon is beautiful and cozy, with large sofas facing a wood-burning fireplace, while the separate dining room includes a lovely wooden table for ten beneath luminous pendant orbs. The kitchen is spacious and fully equipped with modern, chef-grade appliances, and includes an island breakfast bar and TV. The home's décor is modern and understated but elegant, enlivened by artful touches of violet, burnt orange, and rich reds that evoke medieval Morocco. The villa also features a fitness room and massage room.
The six bedrooms include five with queen beds and one with a pair of single-size beds. All of the bedrooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms, safes, and TVs, and four of the queen bedrooms enjoy private entrances from the terrace or gardens.
Four bicycles are available at the villa for exploring the enchanting countryside of Bab Atlas. You're about a twenty-kilometer drive to Atlas Golf Resort, while the heart of Marrakech's ancient Medina quarter is about twenty-three kilometers away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Safe, Access to terrace and pool
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Safe
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Safe, Access to gardens
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Safe, Access to terrace and pool area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (staff use only)
- Nespresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Air conditioning
- Exercise room
- Massage room
- 4 bicycles
- Swimming Pool (heated at extra cost)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- View of Atlas Mountains
- Sun loungers
- Sun beds
- Petanque court
- Ping Pong table
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge services
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Laundry services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 23.8 km to Jemaa el-Fna
- 23.7 km to Medina
- 20.2 km to Atlas Golf Resort
- 26.3 km to Golf Amelkis
- 29.1 km to Marrakech-Menara Airport (RAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Ping pong table
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.