15 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 bathrooms
Not only its hilltop location but its thoughtful design makes Foret Blanche the pinnacle of Mont-Tremblant luxury. Set in La Grande Foret, a gated community, this stunning vacation rental is private yet still close to the resort and casino. The spacious layout and five suite-style bedrooms mean you can invite up to thirteen friends and family for a couples' getaway to the mountains or a ski holiday for all ages.
The villa has all the amenities of a resort, from a deck with a hot tub, al-fresco dining for six, a barbecue and an outdoor fireplace to wine cellar, games area with pool table, wet bar and even an elevator to whisk you between floors. Share snaps of your stay with friends at home via Wi-Fi, and start each day with fresh gear with the help of the laundry facilities.
An expansive great room with a warm, wood-paneled ceiling lies at the heart of Foret Blanche. Take in the mountain views from a perch on the sofa by the fireplace, gather at the dining table for an après-ski feast, sip wine at the bar-style table or just snack at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
The villa has two bedrooms with king beds, including a master to rival any honeymoon suite with a fireplace and balcony, and two bedrooms with king beds. A bedroom with a twin-over-double bunk bed plus a twin bed is great for children. All five bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
Your stay at Foret Blanche includes two VIP parking passes to Tremblant Village during ski season, making it easy to access shopping, dining and entertainment. It's a short drive from the villa to Le Soleil express chairlift, a gondola to the resort base, the casino, the pedestrian village and two golf courses, so no matter what time of year you visit, you'll find plenty to see and do.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin over double bunk bed, Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
Spare Room: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (with breakfast bar)
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wet bar
- Air conditioning
- Wine cellar
- Pool Table
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor fireplace
- Garage (with parking for 2 cars)
STAFF & SERVICES
- 2 VIP parking passes for Tremblant Village (Valid during the ski season, during summer months availability can be limited)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
Points of Interest
- 1.6 km drive to Mont Tremblant Casino
- 4.3 km drive to Le Geant Golf Course
- 4.3 km drive to Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village
- 7.5 km drive to Le Diable Golf Course
- 14 km drive to P'tit train du Nord
- 15 km drive to the village of Mont-Tremblant
- 20 km drive to Mont Tremblant National Park
- 147 km drive to Montreal
- 1.2 km drive to Le Soleil chairlift Express
- 4.3 km drive to Cabriolet Gondola to Mont-Tremblant base
- 45 km drive to Mont-Tremblant International Airport (YTM)
- 139 km drive to Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 1 more
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.