Pacific Street Townhome 514B
9 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
This beautiful, stand-alone home is situated in the heart of Telluride, just two blocks from Colorado Avenue and a short walk from Free Gondola and Coonskin Lift. Ample living areas and deck space, high-end appliances for cooking and entertainment, and three bedroom suites including a kid-friendly bunkroom provide ideal accommodations for families and small groups visiting this world-class mountain resort or the Telluride Film Festival.
After an exciting day on the mountain or town, return to the elegant coziness of this light-filled home. Kindle the fireplace and savor warm drinks on supple leather armchairs. Fire up the barbeque on the deck and relish the crisp mountain air, and gather for meals around the eight-person table. The open kitchen is fully equipped with high-grade appliances, while the salon includes a TV mounted above the hearth. The open-concept space and tasteful, Mountain-West décor creates the ambiance of a charming mountain chalet in the center of town. Heating, Wi-Fi, and a washer/dryer will help you feel at home.
The luminous master suite features a sumptuous queen bed and ample, mountain-view windows that flood the room with inspiring morning light and exquisite sunset hues. Its ensuite bathrooms includes a steam shower and jetted tub. One of the guest suites includes another queen bed, while the third room offers a twin-over-double bunk bed for the little ones. Both of these rooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms as well. A sleeper sofa in the living room accommodates extra guests.
There is hardly a finer location in Telluride for balancing the city's cultural an sporting riches. You're an easy walk to both the heart of downtown and two of the resort's main lifts, while Telluride Golf Club is an easy drive away. For a sublime experience of Rocky Mountain splendor, venture about thirteen miles to Alta Lakes. Telluride Regional Airport is just over five miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Business License ID: 011073
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with steam shower, Jetted Tub, Dual Vanity, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: Bunk bed (twin over double), Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity
- Additional Bedding - Living Room: Sleeper sofa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-week clean for bookings over 7 nights
- Departure cleaning fee
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest
- 3 minute walk to Downtown Telluride
- 11 minute walk to Telluride Historical Museum
- 4 minute drive to Bear Creek Falls
- 7.1 miles to Mountain Village
- 8.1 miles to Telluride Golf Club
- 13.5 miles to Alta Lakes
- 5 minute walk to Free Gondola
- 6 minute walk to Coonskin Lift
- 7.4 miles to Telluride Ski Resort
- 5.5 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 67.3 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.