8 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Start a new holiday tradition at Horstman Lane. This custom contemporary vacation rental in Whistler is a home you’ll want to return to again and again. A ski-in, ski-out location gives you direct access on the slopes, and its beautifully appointed living areas have plenty of space for après-ski entertaining or relaxing with friends and family.
The villa’s amenities range from low- to high-tech, including a wood-burning fireplace, grand piano, Apple TV, Sonos sound system and Wi-Fi. Entertain inside around the bar and wet bar or in a charming home theater with its own ticket booth, or, in warmer weather, on a deck with an outdoor fireplace, barbecue and hot tub.
Though the wood and stone exteriors of Horstman Lane are inspired by traditional mountain lodges, its interiors are bright and modern. A sweeping staircase and bar area separate the living room from the sun-splashed dining area. In the thoughtfully designed, fully equipped kitchen, you’ll find a bar, a cozy sitting nook with a fireplace and a practical island layout.
Each of the five bedrooms at this luxury property has a private en-suite bathroom. The adults in the party will want to claim the honeymoon-worthy master suite, which has a king bed, gas fireplace, exercise area and its own balcony, or another bedroom with a double bed and balcony. The remaining three bedrooms are perfect for kids, with a twin-over-double bunk bed, two twin-over-double bunk beds, and a bunk bed and twin bed, respectively.
A location in Whistler’s Upper Village area means guests of Horstman Lane are less than a 5-minute walk from the nearest ski run, ski rental and the village shuttle, and less than a 10-minute walk from shopping and dining. If you’ll be visiting during the summer, check out the farmers’ market, visit the beach at Alta Lake or play a round on one of the nearby golf courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with steam shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Gas fireplace, Television, Exercise area, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in Closet, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk beds (twin over double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Bunk bed, Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: Bunk bed (twin over double), Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Kitchenette
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Bar & wet bar
- Home Theatre with projection screen
- Wood burning fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Office space
- Pool Table
- Grand piano
- Cable television
- Sonos Sound System
- Apple TV
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Outdoor fireplace
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily cleans (5 hours total) for stays of 7 nights or more (November 16th to April 30th)
- 3 hours per week for stays of 7 nights or more (May 1st to November 15th)
- Daily ski shuttle service (runs from 8am to 8pm, November 15th to April 30th)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1 km to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 2.4 km to Whistler Village restaurants and shops
- 2.6 km to Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- 3.1 km to Whistler Golf Club
- 7.2 km to Creekside Village
- 30.5 km to Garibaldi
- 124 km to Downtown Vancouver
- 4.7 km to Blueberry Beach at Alta Lake
- Ski-in from Cruiser ski run
- 500 m walk to Cruiser ski run on Blackcomb Mountain
- 1.6 km to Wizard Express
- 2.7 km to Whistler Excalibur Gondola
- 5.2 km to Whistler/Green Lake Water Aerodrome (YWS)
- 136 km to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 4 more
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.