23 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 bathrooms
Perfect for a special event, wedding, or any large group gathering, Oceanus is one of Grand Cayman’s prized possessions. Private beachfront, an incredible amount of indoor/outdoor common space, and accommodations for twenty-one spread across six amazing bedrooms makes Oceanus more like a boutique hotel, but it’s all yours. Privacy and shade are provided by the gorgeous palm trees that line the gated beachfront leading to the ocean. The villa comes equipped with water sports equipment, an infinity pool, and so much more.
Oceanus is an ultra-modern design, perfect for hosting a large groups. The spacious interior is punctuated by a free-flowing, open-concept layout and numerous openings to the terrace. The decor is simple, with high-end designer furniture, a neutral color scheme, and dark wood accent pieces. The indoor features include a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, formal dining for ten, air conditioning, and a house tablet. There’s also a games room with satellite television, free-weights, an elliptical machine, and a shuffleboard table. And, every bedroom has an amazing Ocean view.
Outside, on your beautiful private beachfront, the amenities mirror those of the interior. There’s an outdoor kitchen with grill, dining area, living area, and sound system. Surrounding the infinity pool, you’ll find numerous sun loungers, hammocks, and shaded gazebos. And, there’s a rooftop patio and balcony as well, perfect for enjoying the amazing Ocean view. If you’d like to get adventurous, there’s kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, and beach/pool toys available too.
Nearby, there are restaurants and a grocery store about three kilometers away. If you feel like mingling on a public beach, there are plenty of them lining the coast. There are a few beach clubs as well, at the different resorts in the area. To see some of Grand Cayman’s inland environment, take an afternoon trip to Blue Iguana Nature Reserve and learn a little more about the area's wildlife.
_ Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach. _
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed (queen sofa sleeper), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Desk, Television, Direct access to shared balcony with Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Desk, Television, Direct access to shared balcony with Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Desk, Television, Direct access to shared balcony with Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Desk, Television, Direct access to shared balcony with Ocean view
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen & 1 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Television, DVD player, Video game console, Direct access to private balcony with Ocean view
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television, DVD player, Direct access to private balcony with Ocean view
- This family room is equipped with 2 additional sofa sleepers, a small kitchenette with a microwave, 2 burner electric cooktops & a small fridge
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Espresso machine
- Ice makers
- DVD Player
- Game room
- Satellite TV
- Free weights
- Shuffleboard table
- Elliptical exercise machine
- Lounge area
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Gated beachfront estate
- Infinity swimming pool - Unheated
- Watersport activity equipment
- Kids play area
- Beach/pool toys
- Stand-up paddle board
- Outdoor kitchen with grill
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor living area
- Rooftop terrace
- Shaded gazebo
- Sound system
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Ground & pool maintenance
- One mid-stay housekeeping service
- Pack-n-plays, booster seats & audio baby monitors
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Daily housekeeping
- Activities & excursions
- Airport arrival fast-track VIP entry
- Housekeeping services (conditions may apply - please reference the "Need to Know" section)
Points of Interest
- Approximately 2.5 km to:
- Grocery store
- Watersport activities
- Direct access to private beach
- 3.6 km to Bodden Town Beach
- 11 km to Spotts Beach
- 19.7 km to Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
- Maximum 21 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted (upon request & at additional cost only)
- Additional bedding available (upon request & at additional cost only)
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Stand up paddle board
+ 4 more
+ 9 more
East End, Cayman Islands
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.