Classic Moroccan estate near botanical garden
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
This spectacular, six-bedroom Moroccan villa is situated in the high-end Route Amizmiz of Marrakech, in a serene enclave about fifteen kilometers from the city's heart. The 1,700 square meters of living space include beautiful alfresco living and dining areas, six superb bedroom suites, and exquisite interiors that offer a modern interpretation of classical Moroccan style. Your vacation rental's deluxe services include a cook, butler, and housekeeping.
An expansive estate of verdant fruit, olive, and palm trees, lush gardens, and ample lawns wraps the central pool terrace in total serenity. Enjoy dreamy days and evenings playing in the pool's heated waters, bathing on sun loungers, and enjoying a game of pétanque in the yard. A stunning arcaded dining area provides an ideal setting for alfresco feasts and evening cocktails.>
The veranda opens through wide glass doors to the interior living room. Here, the soaring ceilings, ample windows, and two-sided fireplace create an exquisite space for evening gatherings. As dinner approaches, join each other in the separate, sumptuous cocktail lounge before sitting down at the formal dining table, also with glass walls opening to the gardens. At night, enjoy a favorite film in the home theater with velvet beds or a game of Ping-Pong. The villa's sauna, exercise room, and traditional Hammam provide therapeutic refreshment during your stay.
Each of the fabulous bedroom suites includes a king bed, fireplace, and ensuite bathroom, giving exquisite privacy and voluminous space to all guests. Three of the suites open directly to the terrace.
Villa Martina enjoys serene seclusion while also placing you within easy proximity of Marrakech's finest destinations. Families will enjoy visiting Oasira Marrakech Waterpark or strolling within Menara Gardens. The sublime Koutoubia Mosque, the city's largest, is about fifteen miles away, as are myriad world-class restaurants, museums, and streets in this historic city.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Fireplace, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Bidet, Fireplace, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Bidet, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Bidet, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Fireplace, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (for staff use)
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Sound System
- Home Theatre
- Game room
- Exercise room
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Pétanque court
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook & Kitchen Clerk
- Two maids
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Pool heating
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional staff (after 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM)
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 15.7 km to Marrakesh city centre
- 67.4 km to Ourika Valley
- 15.9 km to Menara Gardens
- 13.4 km to Oasira Marrakech Waterpark
- 14.3 km to Koutoubia Mosque
- 15.4 km to Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 14 people
Ping pong table
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.