11 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
This beautiful Deer Valley townhome is situated just a short walk from the lifts at Silver Lake Village and minutes from Historic Main Street in Park City. With ample alfresco living areas including a hot tub, classic chalet interiors, and family-friendly accommodations, Little Belle is an ideal vacation rental amid some of the finest slopes, arts, and sporting in the Rockies.
The home's centerpiece is a cavernous, open-plan great room with gourmet kitchen and spacious living areas gazing out through expansive windows at mountain views. When the day's adventure is done, return to warm evenings here by the stone hearth, sipping hot cocoa and mulled wine as twilight bathes the ridges in a sublime glow. Step onto the deck and soothe your aching muscles in the hot tub within its covered niche while breathing the alpine air. Prepare delicious feasts in the fully equipped kitchen and outdoor barbeque, and gather around the table for hearty nourishment. At night, watch your favorite shows on the large TV perched above the fireplace or play video games in the family room.
The villa includes three bedroom suites plus a bunkroom for kids. The two king bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms; one enjoys a private balcony while the other opens to the deck and hot tub. The other guestroom includes a queen bed and shares a bathroom with the bunkroom.
This area near Silver Lake Village is one of the finest locations in Deer Valley and the Park City Region. With world-class slopes and trails just minutes away from your door, you're also an easy drive to the Deer Valley base, to Park City Golf Course, and to the quaint streets and cultural riches of Historic Main Street.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Direct access to patio and hot tub
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television,
- Bunk Room: 1 Twin size bunk bed and 1 twin over queen bunk bed, Shared access to hall bathroom wth stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Cable TV
- Video game system
- DVD Player
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Private chef
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Historic Main Street
- 10 minute drive to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 10 minute drive to Park City Institute
- 10 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Eccles Center
- 7.8 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 11 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City
- 7 minute walk to Silver Lake Village lifts at Deer Valley Resort
- 9 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 10 minute drive to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 8.1 miles to Canyons Village at Park City
- 39 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Surround sound system
+ 4 more
Park City, UT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.