16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 bathrooms
Just a few minutes outside Marrakech, the luxuriously spacious Villa Pars is situated in a beautiful ten-thousand-square-meter park estate. With so much private outdoor space and eight well-appointed en-suite bedrooms, Villa Pars is perfect for a special event like a family reunion, retreat, or an unforgettable destination wedding.
A modern take on Morocco’s traditional red clay house, Villa Pars has a unique architectural style that celebrates the past, though it’s firmly planted in the luxurious present. Outside, the design is simple and appropriate; red clay forms the exterior of Pars. Inside, plush designer furniture, an earthy color scheme, and a spacious open-air atmosphere will comfort and soothe you during your stay. The indoor common-spaces feature enough seating for your whole group to gather comfortably. Should you or a guest need a little extra privacy, the massage room, exercise room, indoor pool, hammam, and home cinema are great getaway spots. And, to keep you connected, the villa is outfitted with Wi-Fi, satellite television, and a sound system.
Open the many doors to Pars beautiful terrace, and your hosting space suddenly becomes massive. Par’s gardens a joy to explore, and expertly manicured. On the terrace, you’ll love the Alfresco dining area and refreshing swimming pool. And, well you’re enjoying your stay, you’ll have daily housekeeping to help keep worries even further from your mind.
Nearby, there’s plenty to do in Marrakech. Whether you’re looking for shopping, adventure, dining, nightlife, or sightseeing, there are lots of great tour packages available in Marrakech. For an exciting exploration outside the city, visit Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO heritage site well-known for its traditional Moroccan architecture, most notably in the form of red clay houses. And, if there’s a golfer in your group, Amelkis Golf Course is also nearby Villa Pars.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Double shower, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Hammam, Lounge area, Fireplace, Television, Terrace, Minifridge
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Fireplace, Balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Double shower, Dual Vanity, Balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Dual Vanity, Fireplace, Safe
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Television, Terrace, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area
- Sound System
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Exercise equipment
- Massage room
- Indoor pool
- Heated swimming pool - extra cost
- Alfresco dining
- Charcoal barbecue
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge services
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Laundry services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 22.9 km to Medina
- 20.5 km to Marrakech
- 24.5 km to Golf Amelkis
- 27.2 km to Marrakech-Menara Airport (RAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.