Granite Ridge Lodge 3
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Spoil yourself with a slopeside holiday at Granite Ridge Lodge 3. Set at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, this incredible Wyoming vacation rental is steps from skiing in the winter and a short drive from golf and Grand Teton National Park in the summer. Invite up to eight friends, family or fellow outdoor adventurers to join you at this four-bedroom property.
On sunny days, take in the fresh mountain air from a terrace with a barbecue, al-fresco dining for six and a private hot tub. When there’s snow on the peaks, unwind inside with the help of the media room, wet bar, Wi-Fi and cozy wood-burning fireplace.
The lodge’s thoughtfully appointed interiors put a fresh spin on traditional mountain style. You’ll find the expected stone fireplace surround and wood-beamed ceilings, but in a bright, open-concept great room with a playful denim sofa anchoring the sitting area, striped chairs around the dining table and marble countertops in the fully equipped kitchen. A landing at the top of the stairs is a great place for kids to play while the grown-ups cook or catch up.
Granite Ridge Lodge 3 has two bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with a gas fireplace and its own balcony, one bedroom with a queen bed and one bedroom with two twin trundle beds. All four bedrooms have the luxury of their own en-suite bathroom.
If you’re visiting Jackson Hole for skiing, you’ll find a surface lift less than a quarter-mile away, and the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort base a 5-minute walk from the villa. If you’re here for other outdoor pursuits, it’s less than a 2-mile drive to both the Shooting Star Golf Course and Grand Teton National Park. No matter what time of year you visit, you’ll find everything from souvenir shopping and gear repair to art galleries and restaurants serving honeymoon-worthy dinners in Teton Village and the town of Jackson.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: King Bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Gas Fireplace, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3: King Bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size trundle beds (or King size bed), Ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television (cable)
- DVD Player
- Media room
- Wet bar
- Wood Fireplace
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Teton Village
- 1.1 miles to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 1.6 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 4.9 miles to Aspens Market
- 12.6 miles to Town of Jackson
- 17.9 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 43.8 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 129 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 350 meters to surface lift/tow rope at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 5 minute walk to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort base
- 21.3 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.