Contemporary cabin design with Lake Wakatipu views
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
Located on New Zealand’s South Island, Queenstown is famous for adventure tourism and world class skiing. With Coronet Peak and The Remarkables just minutes away, this luxury rental puts you right where the action is.
With so many exciting activities, you’re bound to want some relaxation time. There’s no better place than a hot tub with a mountain view, or maybe a Kiwi style barbeque and a glass of wine to end a busy day. Inside Forty Two you’ll find formal dining for eight, a beautiful lounge with Sky TV and a fireplace, an office with a computer, a fully equipped kitchen and so much more.
What makes Forty Two a unique vacation rental? Its ingredients: wood, stone, stainless steel, floor-to-ceiling windows, and contemporary modern architecture. Together these elements give the perfect urban ski chalet feel. Curl up on the couch beside a roaring log fire; gaze out over Lake Wakatipu and onto The Remarkables mountain range. Appreciating the nature and traditional style of this space is easy. Moving from the living room to the galley style kitchen is like stepping into the future. Top of the line appliances, a breakfast bar, and an amazing view make this luxury rental the perfect blend of contemporary functionality and comfort.
All of the bedrooms at Forty Two have a spectacular view of the mountains, an ensuite bathroom, dual vanity, NetFlix, television, and walk-in closets. The master has a king bed and a bath tub, the second bedroom has a queen bed, the third has two twins and the study’s couch pulls out into a double as well.
Aside from world class skiing, Queenstown has plenty of fun, interesting, and exhilarating tourist destinations just minutes away from your rental. Walk into town and explore local boutique shops, fine dining, and bustling nightlife. Try your luck at Skycity Casino or take a stroll through Queenstown’s botanical gardens. Whatever your mood Forty Two has all your vacation needs covered.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television, View of Mountain peaks
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 twin size beds (or one queen size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Study : Double size sofabed with lake and mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Streaming TV
- Movie library
- Surround sound
- Iron/Ironing board
- Central Heating
- Security system
- Outdoor dining area for 8
- View of The Remarkables mountain range
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- 24hr Concierge service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Housekeeping (daily servicing, a gourmet breakfast hamper & a bottle of Central Otago Wine are included)
Points of Interest
- 7 minute walk to downtown Queenstown
- 7 minute walk to Skyline Queenstown gondola
- 4 minute drive to Ben Lomond Scenic Reserve
- 6 minute drive to Queenstown Gardens
- 8.1 km to downtown Frankton
- 16 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 17 km to Queenstown Golf Club
- 17 km to Jack's Point Golf Course
- 24 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 10 minute walk to Queenstown Bay Beach
- 5 minute drive to Sunshine Bay Beach
- 16 km to Kelvin Beach
- 8.8 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Surround sound system
+ 1 more
+ 14 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
12 min drive
Sunshine Bay Beach
4 min drive
Queenstown Bay Beach
10 min walking
21 min drive
Jack's Point Golf Course
21 min drive
Queenstown Golf Club
23 min drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
22 min drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
37 min drive
Points of Interest
Ben Lomond Scenic Reserve
3 min drive
5 min drive
Skyline Queenstown gondola
7 min walking
9 min walking
12 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking