12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Chalet Manitonga is a beautifully crafted masterpiece designed specifically for getting the most out of the charming area of Mont-Tremblant, Quebec. Every detail has been carefully considered to provide families and corporate groups with the most luxurious comfort. The cottage faces the Rouge River and is only a jaunt from Lac Tremblant Beach. Chalet Manitonga represents the epitome of chic alpine living.
Go for a luxurious session in the sauna, and let the day’s aches melt away. Relax next to the fireplace in the cozy living room and look out through the glorious paneled windows. Play a game of billiards in your games room or keep up with work in the private office. Your villa includes Apple TV, sound system, Wi-Fi, terrace and barbeque. With such extensive amenities, your villa will make you feel right at home, but with the luxury of a hotel or resort.
Modern and stylish architecture and elegant decor adorns Chalet Manitonga. Cook a meal in your elegantly designed kitchen with beautiful interior touches and white light fixtures. The fully equipped kitchen is easy on the eyes, creating a perfect space for the culinary genius in the group to prepare a meal. The kitchen also includes a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. The formal dining area for twelve makes a great setting in which to share a special announcement.
With a total of five pristine bedrooms, Chalet Manitonga accommodates up to twelve lucky guests. Each bedroom includes luxurious linens, subtle and modern artwork and an en-suite bathroom. In the master bedroom, enjoy a spectacular terrace and arched ceilings as you go to sleep with nothing but the soothing sounds of the mountain as your soundtrack.
Mont-Tremblant is not just about the great ski slopes in winter! Replenish your spirits with myriad activities such as dogsledding, ice climbing, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling. During the summer, enjoy aerial games, tree adventures, airplane tours, tennis, boating, hiking and climbing. Choose from these many exhilarating activities and build your dream vacation! At Chalet Manitonga, there is so much to do, you’ll run out of time before we ever run out of ways for you to spend it!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), En-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (or King size bed), En-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), En-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 12
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Video game console
- Sound system
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
- 2 VIP parking passes for Tremblant Village (Valid during the ski season, during summer months availability is limited)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2.5 km to Tremblant Village
- 4.5 km to Le Diable Golf Course
- 7 km to Le Géant Golf Course
- 2.5 km to Mont-Tremblant Base
- 2.5 km to Porte du Soleil ski lift
- 61 km to Mont-Tremblant International Airport (YTM)
- 138 km to Montréal – Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 1 more
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.