Secluded open-plan chalet at Banner ski run
20 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Breathtaking natural wonders are paired with professionally designed interiors at Equinox. This beautiful mountainside vacation rental offers ski-in, ski-out access to Deer Valley Resort and views over the surrounding hills and forests. The property’s 8,000 square feet of open-plan living spaces and seven bedrooms can accommodate up to fourteen guests in slopeside luxury.
The villa opens to both the ski slope and to a private patio featuring sitting and dining areas, a barbecue and a hot tub. A well-appointed home theater with a wet bar is great for entertaining friends and family, while a fireplace invites quiet evenings in. Younger travelers will love taking off for the playroom, which has built-in forts and other details to inspire hours of imaginative fun.
A stone and timber exterior lends Equinox classic mountain appeal that continues on the inside with exposed beams and custom woodwork. The heart of the home is a sun-splashed great room with towering ceilings, oversized windows, delicate wrought-iron chandeliers and leather sofas arranged in two conversation areas. Move from this sitting area into the formal dining area for a special occasion, or shift to the adjacent breakfast bar for a snack. The fully equipped kitchen is a showpiece in its own right, with state-of-the-art appliances and a stunning marble backsplash.
After a day out in the mountains, treat yourself to some pampering in the master suite, which rivals any honeymoon suite with its king bed, en-suite bathroom, sitting area and jetted tub. The other bedrooms have a variety of accommodations to suit any party, from king beds to two queen beds to two double beds. If your family holiday includes lots of younger guests, kids may enjoy staying together in a bedroom with a king bed (or two twins), two bunk beds and one twin bed.
Park City was once billed as having “the greatest snow on Earth”—and guests can judge for themselves on the Banner ski run, just outside Equinox, or the Northside Express lift, a 4-minute walk away. A short drive will bring you to the base of Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort. But there’s plenty to do year-round in the area, from browsing weekend markets and playing golf to skating at the local ice arena and strolling the historic downtown. Don’t miss Utah Olympic Park, where you can take both a guided tour and a thrilling bobsled ride.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom, Steam Shower, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Bidet, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Bunk bed (queen over twin), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Sofa bed, Balcony
- Bunk Room: 3 twin size bed, 2 Twin bunk beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wet bar
- Home Theatre
- Gas Fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.2 miles to Historic Main Street
- 3.3 miles to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 4.2 miles to Park City Institute
- 4.9 miles to Eccles Center
- 5.1 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 7.8 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 9.9 miles to Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
- 11 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 36 miles to Salt Lake City
- Direct access to ski slope at Banner ski run
- 4 minute walk to Norhtside Express chairlift at Deer Valley Resort
- 4.2 miles to Deer Valley Resort base
- 4.5 miles to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 39 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 7 more
Park City, UT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.