Fairways South #17
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
All bookings with travel dates taking place after January 1st 2019, will be subject to a 4.712% General Excise Tax & a 10.25% Transient Accommodations Tax. All additional fees & all other service-related costs, will be subject to the taxes above.
Nestled in alongside Mauna Kea Resort’s beautifully maintained golf course, this luxurious tropical villa boasts amazing ocean views, vibrant and lush gardens, and an interesting, modern take on Hawaiian beach architecture. The Big Island is home to some of Hawaii’s most sought-after natural features, and golf, hiking, water sports, and nature tours are great ways to get out and enjoy the dream-like environment. You’ll find everything you need on the resort property, including pristine white-sand beachfront, just a few minutes from home.
Fairway South is a bright and exciting villa, employing a modern-retro architectural style, mixed with the trademarks of Hawaiian beach house design to create a unique and memorable vacation destination. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors stretch the length of ocean-facing, living room wall, inviting the fresh breeze to flow freely within. Inside, you’ll love the bright and inviting color scheme, high-end electronics, and designer furniture. Beautiful teak and cherry wood, floral patterns, and stone accents provide that quintessential Hawaii-vibe, while the villa’s contemporary design puts an elegant spin on Fairway’s atmosphere.
Outside, you’ll love the generous amount of covered patio space and outdoor, furnished living areas. From there, you’ll find gorgeous green lawns leading to the swimming pool, hot tub, and on to the incredible ocean view. At dinner, you’ll have the choice between the formal dining area inside, or the scenic alfresco setting on the terrace. And, when it’s time to retire for the evening, both king bedrooms come with en-suite bathrooms, while the two queen’s share a bathroom, and all have air conditioning.
The Mauna Kea Resort is home to one of the Big Island’s most beautiful beachfront areas. With crystal clear, calm waters, Mauna Kea Beach is perfect for first-time snorkelers and family suitable swimming. If there’s a golfer in the group, Mauna Kea is home to thirty-six holes of incredible, oceanside golf. And, there’s restaurants, spa services, tennis, a fitness center, and more, all within Mauna Kea’s beautiful estate.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Shared bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, Shared bathroom, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ceiling fans
- Frette linens
- L'Occitane products
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Wine cabinet
- Saline lap pool - unheated
- Outdoor shower
- Glass tiled hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- In-house chef services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Fitness center & spa
- Golf (36 holes - discounted rates)
- Rental car
- Resort access
Points of Interest:
- Mauna Kea Resort
- 11.4 miles to Waimea
- 10 minute walk to beaches
- 25.7 miles to Kona International Airport (KOA)
- The rate for the Mauna Kea Collection DOES NOT include access to use the Club at Mauna Kea facilities. Guests have the option to include this amenity with their reservation for an additional fee. Please note: we will need at least 6 weeks notice prior to arrival if guests would like this privilege. They will also be required to fill out and return a signed registration form before any arrangements to use the Club facilities will be approved.
- Along with the complete refurbishing of the The Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, a fee for guest identification cards and a daily fee to access the hotel facilities will be charged. This policy applies to anyone age 14 or older and will be limited to six (6) people per reservation
- Please note that access could be restricted at any time by the Mauna Kea Resort
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
Water Filtration System
+ 2 more
Mauna Kea Resort, HI
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.