Luxurious Home in Deer Crest
16 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
The height of luxury in every sense, this lofty Deer Valley vacation home is perched high in the mountains, enjoying panoramic views across the snowy peaks and Jordanelle Reservoir. Conveniently located on the privately groomed Pioche ski trail, Pioche Home offers ski-in/ski-out access to Deer Valley Resort, which was voted the Number 1 ski resort in North America by SKI magazine readers every year from 2007 to 2010.
With 8,200 square feet of alpine living space to call your own, you can really spread out and enjoy yourselves. As you step through the double entrance doors, you’ll immediately be struck by the airy spaciousness of the main living area. A welcoming great room is dominated by a huge stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows with views that will take your breath away. The panorama continues into the adjacent dining room which leads to the professional chef-ready kitchen. This delightful 5-bedroom family home also boasts a ski prep room with ski storage, a full bath and dry sauna, an outdoor hot tub overlooking the private ski trail, and a large mirrored exercise room with a recumbent bike, stair master and weights machine.
Vaulted ceilings, muted cream tones and oversized windows frame the magnificent view, while handsome furnishings and soft rugs add homely comforts. Recline on a leather chaise lounge in front of the crackling fire and regale your group with wintry tales, or gather with the family in the home theater and watch movies on the big screen. Entertainment abounds in the family room where you’ll find a pool table and plenty of fireside board games. Hire a private chef for the duration of your vacation, or prepare your own epicurean feasts in the gourmet kitchen.
Five large en-suite bedrooms can comfortably accommodate up to 16 guests and kids will love the choice of bunk bed options. Sleigh beds, gas fireplaces, televisions and sensational views are just some of the luxuries on offer.
Ski straight out onto the slopes from Pioche or travel into town to take full advantage of high end boutique shopping, delectable restaurants and a fully entertaining nightlife. It’s a 10 minute drive to the nearest grocery store, restaurants, golf and tennis courts and a 44 mile drive to the airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Fireplace, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2 - Family Suite: King size bed, Twin over double size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Television, Balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk Room: Twin over queen size bunk bed, Twin size bed, Twin trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Mountain view
Note: Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please enquire for the latest bedding details and options.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Home theatre
- Pool table
- Wet bar
- Exercise room
- Ski storage room
- Hot tub
- Garage parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personalized check-in service
- Daily towel & amenities service – winter season only
- A departure clean is included in the nightly summer rate
- Private concierge service
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Private chef & catering service
- Additional housekeeping services (winter season)
- Additional housekeeping services are available for an additional fee, but must be scheduled two weeks in advance of guest arrival (Summer Rentals
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets & custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Main Street with restaurants & shops
- 5.2 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 8.2 miles to Canyons Golf Course
- 11 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 39 miles to Salt Lake City
- Ski-in/ski-out access to Pioche Ski trails
- 4.7 miles to to Park City Mountain
- 44 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 1 more
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
43 min drive
Park City Golf Course
12 min drive
18 min drive
Park City Mountain
12 min drive
Points of Interest
Historic Main Street
9 min drive
Utah Olympic Park
22 min drive
Salt Lake City
44 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.