8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Nestled onto a hilltop encompassed by lush vegetation, this tranquil estate sets the tone for an elevated vacation. Take in the dramatic views of the Tuscan countryside from the 4-storey lookout tower. Elegant, antique furnishings and décor (think: gilded-edge mirrors, intricately carved tables, and bergère chairs) flow throughout. Horseback riding and tennis courts are just a short stroll away.
Spaciously designed over 2 sumptuous levels, arched doorways complement high ceilings while a multitude of soaring windows let in streams of sunlight during the day—and later on, give a peek at the glowing moon. The sophisticated design scheme includes traditional artwork punctuating the walls and exquisite chandeliers that daintily hang above the dining table, in the living room, and overtop the kitchen island. Sneak away to the courtyard for a romantic happy hour, popping open a bottle of champagne and taking in the panoramic views. Geometric gravel pathways wind their way through the graceful garden which is dotted with evergreen trees, manicured hedges, petite florals. Fresh produce from the local market creates the basis for a delightful meal, served alfresco.
Follow a stone staircase to the curving freeform pool for a refreshing afternoon dip. After dark, the fireplace is a cozy place to gather around before playing a few competitive rounds of billiards. Bellavista’s convenient location makes it easy to explore the surrounding area; Pisa is just 30 kilometers away while Volterra, Lucca, and Florence are also accessible. On a day trip, the golden Mediterranean beaches make for a fun excursion.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen bedroom, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom (can be converted into Double), Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom (can be converted into Double), Shared access to hallway bathroom, Shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Air conditioning (Bedrooms only)
- Wood burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Billiard room
- Ironing/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated (Opened from first week of May to first week of October)
- Charcoal Barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Driveway parking - 8 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Linen change - weekly
- Electricity consumption up to 330 kW per week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Electricity consumption over 330 kW per week paid onsite
Points of Interest
- 38 km to Pisa
- 79 km to Florence
- 116 km to Siena
- 349 km to Rome
- 75 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 379 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
61 min drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
202 min drive
Points of Interest
33 min drive
75 min drive
100 min drive
229 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.