Hillside retreat in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Construction Note: Casa Dare to Dream is located in a developing area and therefore construction sites may be seen depending on what work is being done at the time. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
Casa Dare to Dream is a stunning vacation rental located in the Hermosa Heights gated community of Costa Rica. Perched – almost magically – on a hillside with lush views down to the oceanfront, here is a villa that has really earned its name. Casa Dare to Dream has been designed and decorated to meet every holiday need while satisfying your senses. If you are a fan of HGTV, you may already be familiar with this dream property that was featured on House Hunters International as an exemplary model of architecture and vision.
The exteriors at this luxury villa feature a contoured infinity-edge swimming pool with saltwater filtration and a tanning shelf. Enjoy the panoramic views from the comfort of the poolside bar, the covered outdoor lounge with ceiling fans or the alfresco dining set next to the summer kitchen and barbeque. Sun seekers will simply adore the rooftop deck with padded lounge chairs – also a great spot for stargazing! With an alfresco shower and heat lamps, the deck is ready for use day or night.
The interiors are elegant and modern, with an eye for stately decor. The main open plan space includes a massive kitchen with a breakfast bar, an exquisite dining area with seating for ten and plush white couches in the interior lounge area right next to the deck. The great room’s arched wooden ceiling with dazzling lighting fixtures over marble and leather surfaces creates an epic scene with an hourglass placed just so and pink flamingoes on the wall of the study nook. Perks include television, DVD player, Wi-Fi and Xbox. There’s also an exercise room with a sparkling ocean view.
Five immaculate bedrooms accommodate up to ten guests at this non-smoking villa. Four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms are located in the main house, and the fifth is situated in separate guest house with a kitchenette – ideal for extra privacy. The villa is wheelchair accessible and makes a great bet for a multigenerational family or a social event like a wedding or anniversary.
While at Playa Hermosa, feel free to adventure! Costa Rica is known for its boundless natural habitats that contain five percent of the entire Earth’s biodiversity. Zip-line through the jungle, scale a dormant volcano or go horseback riding while pausing to shoot breathtaking vistas. It’s also just a twenty minute drive to Papagayo Golf and Country Club. Or kick back on the sand and soak in the sun. You’ll find plenty of water sports on the beach including Jet Skis and wave riding. Have your vacation, your way with Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Sauna, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace, Safe, View of the ocean
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, Safe, View of the ocean, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, View of the ocean, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, View of the ocean, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace, Kitchenette, View of the ocean
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Videogame system
- Exercise room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Saltwater infinity swimming pool - unheated
- Pool side bar
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining
- Gas barbecue
- Gas fire pit
- Rooftop lounge
- View of the Pacific
- Heat lamps
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Bilingual villa manager
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private driving services
- Private jet services
- Cook services
- Bartending services
- Massage services
- Wedding services
- Carefully vetted activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 11 minute drive to Playa del Coco shops and restaurants
- 13 km to Papagayo Golf and Country Club
- 72 km drive to Palo Verde National Park
- 5 minute drive to Playa Hermosa
- 4.8 km to Del Coco Beach
- 5.7 km to Playa Panama
- 23 km to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR)
- 228 km to San Jose International Airport (SJO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
+ 5 more
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.