- How-toCheck your reservation status as a guestYou can check the status of your reservation by visiting your inbox or by going to Trips and finding your reservation.
- How-toUnderstanding your reservation statusFind details on the various statuses your reservation may go through.
- How-toHost response timeHosts have 24 hours to officially accept or decline a reservation request. You'll be updated by email with the status.
- How-toWhat happens if my reservation request is declined or expires?If your Host declines your reservation or doesn’t respond within 24 hours, you won’t be charged and you’re free to book another stay.
- How-toWhat is the "pending" status for a reservation?A reservation may be "Pending" because a Host needs to respond to a reservation request or because of identity verification.
- How-toChange a pending trip requestIf the request is pending and hasn’t been accepted by the Host, you can withdraw the request and send a new one with your updated reservatio…