- How-toFind your refund amountThe amount of your refund depends on your reservation’s cancellation policy and when you cancel.
- How-toWhen you’ll get your refundWhile they are issued almost immediately, most refunds arrive within 10 days, but for some payment methods and regions, it might take longer…
- How-toAutomatic refundsWe’ll automatically send any eligible refund to the payment method you used when you made the reservation.
- How-toCancelling during your stayOur Rebooking and Refund Policy can help cover situations when the listing or amenities are not what you expected.
- How-toRequest a refundRefund requests of any amount should be handled through our Resolution Centre.
- How-toTravel issues eligible for refundsMost travel issues are most likely covered by the Guest Refund Policy.
- How-toExpedite an authorisation void or refundThe processing time for authorisation voids and refunds depends on your payment method, so it can't be expedited.
- How-toRefunds for experiencesFind details of what to do if you have a travel issue that prevents you from being able to complete an Airbnb experience, and you’re unable …
- How-toRefunds in IndiaAre you expecting a refund due to a cancellation in India? Just be aware that local credit card policies may affect when and how you get you…
- How-toRefunds for cancellationsFind out more about your refund for a cancelled trip or experience.