How do I use Sofort Überweisung to pay?
Sofort Überweisung (Germany) is an online payment method that enables you to log in with your personal online banking credentials and transfer a specified amount of your bank funds to pay for a reservation.
You do not need to register or create an account. Simply select Sofort Überweisung (or Sofort Banking) as the payment method and you’ll be guided through the payment process.
Sofort is an option to pay for your reservation if your plans meet the following conditions:
- Book with a host in Europe
- Select Germany as the payment country
- Your reservation check-in date is at least 4 days after payment date
- Your reservation doesn't include long-term payment installations
Sofort completes the payment within 24 hours after your reservation is accepted. You’ll receive an email and a push notification (if enabled on your mobile device) that the payment has been completed. If your payment doesn’t complete, your reservation will status will change to Canceled.
- Sofort payments can take up to 5 days to complete
- Sofort can’t be saved on your Airbnb account, so you'll need to go through the same process every time you opt to pay with Sofort
- GuestPayment methods acceptedWe support different payment methods depending on the country your payment account is located in.
- CologneIf you're thinking about becoming an Airbnb Host, here's some information to help you understand the laws in your city.
- GuestHow do I use PayPal to pay?If PayPal is available, you'll be able to select it on the checkout page.