Payment methods accepted
Airbnb supports different payment methods, depending on the country your payment account is located in.
We'll show you which payment methods are available on the checkout page, after you select your country.
Pay over time with Klarna
For residents of the USA and Canada, we are introducing two new ‘pay over time’ payment plans from Klarna. Klarna accepts all major debit and credit cards – such as Visa, Discover, Maestro and Mastercard. Prepaid cards are not accepted.
Learn more about Pay over time with Klarna.
Payment options available in most countries
- Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB and debit cards that can be processed as credit cards
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Payment options available in certain countries
- Aura for Brazil
- Elo for Brazil
- Hipercard for Brazil
- Alipay for mainland China
- WeChat Pay for mainland China
- Postepay for Italy
- iDEAL for the Netherlands
- Bank account
Offline or cash payments are a violation of our Terms of Service and can result in removal from Airbnb. Off-site payments make it harder for us to protect your information and put you at greater risk of fraud and other security issues.
- GuestFind out how to manage your payment methods.
- When are you charged for a reservation? What do you do if you can’t complete your transaction? Let’s break down the financials and get answe…
- GuestThis can happen for a number of different reasons, from an expired credit card to fraud prevention. Check with your bank or credit card comp…