Great views both east to the windmills and sunrises & to the west for fantastic sunsets-Every room has a view! Kid & dog friendly. Fantastic oceanside deck with bbq, dining & conversation areas. WiFI & Direct TV. Path to the beach & kid's play area
Welcome to Casa Sea Esta!
We are an oceanfront single family home located in Grayland (a few miles south of Westport). If your wish is to truly experience the ocean then you've found the right place. At this home you have towering ocean views from both the main living level and the upper floor - you can see the waves crash onto the beach! The sunset views are amazing - watch from either floor, both decks or from the king sized master bed.
Besides the ocean views, this home offers a unique east view of the hillside, the locally known four windmills and fantastic sunrises. There are few properties in the area which offer both sunrise and sunset views.
If you are looking to razor clam (during clamming season on approved digs, of course) - this IS the place. Just walk down the beach path and start clamming. Or if you desire to be a bystander, just watch from the house the clamming madness taking place in the backyard.
The towering views in all directions are truly unique and will help make your vacation memorable. Every room in the house has a view. There are no Bob Uecker seats here!
We could go on and on about the views - BUT now on to the house itself! This a 2 level, 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. The base rate includes 6 guests, with a maximum of 8 guests total. The pictured garage is not part of the rental space.
- Here you will find a fully equipped kitchen: double oven, full sized refrigerator, dish washer, coffee maker, blender, microwave and double sink. The kitchen is very well stocked with quality pots/pans, knives, dishes, glassware and all the kitchen gadgets you'd find at home. Really, just the food is missing (we do have a nice variety of spices though).
- Continuing on the main floor is the ocean view dining room table which seats 8 people. The living room has quality furnishings and a flat panel TV with DirectTV and DVD player.
- On the main floor is an oceanfront wrap-around porch which leads to the larger deck space. The deck offers a grill, conversation area and ample oceanside seating. Grilling outdoors while conversing with family/friends with an amazing ocean view is how memories are made. Sip your morning coffee while watching the sunrise and the windmills turn - truly a unique view!
- The ocean views from the kitchen, dining room, living room and deck are fantastic!
- Continuing on the main floor is a bedroom with queen bed offering relaxing east views of the hillside and windmills. A full bath and washer/dryer complete the main floor living.
- The upper floor features 3 bedrooms, family room and a bath. The offerings of the upper floor are below -
- The smaller bedroom offers 2 twin beds. This room offers both a north view of the ocean/beach and an east view of the hillside and windmills.
- The second bedroom features a queen bed and has a fantastic view to the east of the hillside and windmills.
- The master bedroom features a king sized bed with breathtaking ocean views. Watch the ocean or sunset while laying in bed. Breakfast in bed?
- The oceanside family room offers a flat panel TV with DirectTV and DVD player. A sliding door takes you to a smaller deck offering commanding views of the beach and ocean. Ocean, sunset, bird, and people watching from the deck are a must!
- A 3/4 bath completes the upper level living space.
Outdoor Living Space:
Besides the large oceanside deck there is an outdoor kids area with sandbox, jumbo tic tac toe board and a driftwood hut. There is an enclosed dog run. A well defined gradually sloped path leads you to the beach. At the sand dune is a bench for up close people and nature watching at the edge of the Pacific Ocean. There is a fire pit and seating area (can not be used during burn bans).
Your well behaved dog is welcome (two dog max). But first please contact us so we can briefly discuss your 4 legged friend. We have a gated enclosed outdoor dog run and the main floor deck is gated to keep the 4 legged ones contained. There is a $27.95 pet fee ($25 fee + sales/lodging) which must be arranged with us directly; AirBnB doesn't have a payment option for pet fees. If you have more than 2 dogs the fee is higher and we need to discuss this with our guests, prior to confirming the reservation.
- No, this home not handicap accessible; however, if those with difficulty using stairs can make it up the first flight of stairs to get into the home, one can then remain on the main living floor. All your needs would be provided (bedroom, bath, kitchen, dining, living room, large outdoor deck space).
Our Guests and Us:
- It is important for our home to be a good fit for our guests as well as our guests to be a good fit for us. We are not a 'party' house. We cater to families and friends seeking a relaxing and quiet time at the ocean. We offer a quality product and provide a high level of customer service to our guests. In return we expect our home to be well cared for and treated with respect. Failure to properly disclose the number of guests and/or pet information is considered a violation of contract and monies paid for use of the home will be forfeited. YES, please note that kids are welcome but they are also considered guests and MUST be included in the guest count of your reservation. We say this to be 100% clear so us and our guests are on the same page with expectations.
Ready to reserve your stay? enter your days, number of guests, if you are bringing a dog or not and a place for a message to us. Please include a tidbit about your time requested and your dog (if applicable).
If you need additional information then please use the 'email owner' feature and we will respond promptly to your question.
We are proud to be awarded the AirBnb title of 'Super Hosts' - If you look at the homes available in Westport and Grayland area our homes are one of the only ones to have this recognition. We work hard to offer a quality product and to provide our guests great service.
Your neighbor during your stay is the Pacific Ocean - if you are looking for a private beach retreat then you've found it!
Grayland, WA, United States